Our firm is representing numerous current and former employees of Check into Cash of California, Inc. (“CIC”) who claim that CIC has failed to pay all wages owed and denied meal and rest breaks. We are seeking to recover substantial unpaid wages, damages, and related penalties for our clients.
Please Contact us at 888-959-8508 for a free consultation to discuss any issues you had while working at CIC or to see if you have a claim for unpaid wages.
If you have experienced any of the following violations in the last four years, you may be entitled to recover unpaid wages and penalties:
- Were you prohibited from leaving the work location during a paid 10-minute rest breaks at any time in the last 4 years?
- If you were not allowed to leave your store location to walk outside or visit nearby stores during your rest breaks, you may be entitled to recover one hour of pay for each occasion.
- Were you forced to take less than a full 30-minute off-duty meal break at any time in the last 4 years?
- If you were not provided a full 30-minute meal period or if you were required to work during any portion of your meal period, you may be entitled to recover one hour of pay for each occasion
- Did you receive a bonus in the last four years?
- Our investigation shows that CIC paid Referral Bonuses to many employees, yet it appears they failed to factor these bonuses into the overtime rate of pay – as required by California law – resulting in claims for unpaid wages and significant penalties.
- Were you required to perform any tasks while “off the clock”?
- Many CIC employees told us that, prior to clocking in for the day, they had to unlock the doors, disable the alarm system, then boot up the computer systems – all before being allowed to clock in. Other CIC employees were required to perform duties for CIC after clocking out for the day. If something similar happened to you, and CIC made you work for free without any pay, you may be entitled to unpaid minimum wages, overtime wages, and significant penalties.
If you experienced any of these issues, please Contact Us Today. Our law firm is working with another firm to get the money and justice you deserve at no charge to you unless you win and recover money.
Fill out the form to be contacted by our attorneys who will give you a free consultation and let you know if we can help. If we take your case, you will not owe us a penny unless you win.