*** Lauby, Mankin & Lauby LLP no longer accepts new Family Law clients. Please feel free to contact us, if you would like us to refer you to an attorney that may be able to assist you. Thank you. ***

If you are the grandparent, do you have visitation rights following a divorce? A lot depends upon the relationship you have built with your grandchild. The truth is, if your adult son or daughter isn’t the child’s primary custodial parent and the custodial parent objects to contact with you, getting visitation rights as the kid’s grandparents will be tough. If you can show, however, that losing contact will be detrimental to the child’s emotional or physical welfare, you may be granted a specific parenting schedule. Otherwise, your visitation rights will be relegated to the time your adult son or daughter has parenting time. If you are seeking visitation rights or guardianship of your grandson or granddaughter, contact Lauby, Mankin & Lauby by calling 888.959.8508 or emailing us online.

Grandparents Visitaion Rights in Irvine & Riverside

If you are concerned about losing your important contact with your grandchild after divorce, start fighting to protect your rights as early in the divorce process as possible. At Lauby, Mankin & Lauby LLP, we represent grandparents, step-parents and extended family members who are seeking visitation and parenting rights over a child following divorce.

Visitation Rights, Guardianship & More

Often, securing visitation rights for grandparents means sitting down with the custodial parent to negotiate a fair visitation schedule. Most custodial parents are reasonable about their child’s needs, even if the anger about their ex-spouse lingers after the settlement. Our attorneys are skilled mediators and have had good success helping grandparents remain in vital in their grandchildren’s lives.

Our lawyers are ready to help you with a complete range of family law needs, including:

  • Grandparents’ visitation rights
  • Conservatorship and guardianship over a minor
  • Grandparent adoption and child custody
  • Paternity law, proving paternity
  • Custodial parent relocation, move-away issues

Contact us to arrange a free consultation to discuss your concerns about grandparents’ rights. You will find our family law attorneys knowledgeable, experienced and ready to fight hard to help you protect your rights. For immediate help call 888.959.8508 or email us today.

How Can We Help?

    In submitting this form, you agree that Lauby, Mankin & Lauby LLP may send you text messages (SMS) to the phone number provided in regards to your inquiry. Any costs related with receiving a text message are the responsibility of the individual receiving it. You may reply STOP at any time to stop receiving future SMS messages.

    The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.